Terms & Conditions
By using this website, the products and services offered by VIP-Legals.com or when communicating with us in order to enquire or discuss ordering any products from VIP-Legals.com, you are agreeing to these terms in their entirety. We reserves the right to alter these terms from time to time without prior notice.
We currently ship Worldwide with the exclusion of some products which can only be sold within Europe, these products are labeled as such. We do not shjp any products to the following Countries: Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Israel, Northen Ireland, Rublic Of Ireland, United States or Russia.
We will always try to establish the legality of our products in specific countries but the responsibility falls with you, the buyer for the importation of our products. We couldn't possibly keep track of local laws specific to every country and region.
1. VIP-Legals.com reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without notice from time to time. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have checked these terms & conditions before using any of VIP-Legals.com services and products displayed on this website. It is also the responsibility of the user to ensure that the contents of our products are legal to import and/or possess in your country or region. VIP-Legals.com accepts no responsibility for any orders or action taken in relation to the purchase or importation of any of the products displayed on this website.
2. The products sold by VIP-Legals.com are not to be purchased, possessed or used by any persons under the age of 18, and you agree that you are not under this age-limit, nor are you ordering on behalf of, or for supply to any persons who are.
3. By purchasing from this website you agree that all compounds are supplied strictly for research use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference, in well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place. You also agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property. You agree that you will implement strict procedures covering both handling and use of the substances within your organisation or facility, in order to prevent any improper usage or harm. You will acquire all necessary safety information prior to ordering, and label all materials as required.
4. VIP-Legals.com reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of misuse of their products, with a full refund being given in this event if an order has been paid for but not sent. Users will be banned from the site and from placing orders with us in this case.
5. You agree that you will not hold VIP-Legals.com liable for any harm resulting from improper use of any products sold.
6. If a tracked package is lost or damaged within the postal system, VIP-Legals.com will resend free of charge. If an untracked postage service is specifically requested then we cannot replace free of charge.
7. All orders where we have received payment prior to 16:00 will be sent the same day using royal mail. Please note that if by any ‘Act of God’ for example snow or any other adverse weather conditions, our packages are delayed in the postal system we are unable to offer any refund on postage, this includes both Royal Mail First Class and any tracked method of postage.
8. VIP-Legals.com offers a full 7 day money back guarantee on all products, the customer must contact VIP-Legals.com within 7 days of receiving the order, return the product unused and unopened and only then can a refund be issued.
9. Orders seized by customs will not be replaced under any circumstances – it is the responsibility of the customer to check that they can import the products they are purchasing, and to deal with their customs agents if an improper seizure is performed
10. By accessing this website or engaging with the Company in communication, you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.
11. If any terms of part of these terms are deemed unenforeable by a court of law, you confirm your acceptance completely that the remaining terms or parts of terms will remain valid and in force.
Patent disclaimer - All products are offered subject to patent restrictions in your territory. The Company does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered under will not infringe the claims of any European or other patent(s) covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process.